FAA certificates allow you to fly everwhere around the world on US registered aircraft (N).
All ours trainings are complete in France.
- BFR : Biannual Flight Review
- PPL : Private Pilot Certificate
- CPL : Commercila Pilot Certificate
- IR : Instrument Rating
- We will also provide administrative help to register for TSA , fingersprints , student pilot certificate,…
For your European initial training or additionnal rating/licences , Aquitaine Airways will provide high quality instruction based on safety and mentorship.
- Light Aircraft Pilot Licence (LAPL)
- Private Pilot (PPL)
- Night Rating
- Controllable Pith Propeller (VP) / Retractable Gear (RU)
- Single Lever Power Control ( SLPC)
- Electronic Flight Instruments System ( EFIS)
- G1000 , GNS430/530 training on our REDBIRD simulator
- GTN 650 /750/ Avidyne traning
- Language Proficiency , FCL 055 ( initial and renewal)
REVALIDATION AND RENEWALS
SEP class rating
For any others Training , Revalidation or Renewal ( CPL , FI , MEP , …. ) Please contact us.
ATPL/ CPL/ IR/ M/ FI/ FI-FI/ DNC Largage
QT BE 300/1900
CPL/ IR/ SE/ ME
3500 flight hours
CPL/ IR/ ME/ FI/ FE/ CRI/ CRE-IR
5900 flight hours
ATPL/ CPL/ IR/ ME/ FI QT A320
CPL/ IR/ ME
1470 flight hours
ATPL/ CPL/ IR/ ME/ LPE
ATP/ SE/ ME/ CFI/ CFII/ MEI with Gold Seal Master CFI award (Oct 2013)
8200 flight hours
The airfield is located in Saint-Laurent Médoc , half way between Bordeaux and La Pointe de Grave.
The Airport is perfectly located in the center of the Médoc , close by beaches , the France biggest sweet water lake , and surrounded by well knowned Castels .
More touristics informations ……. Clic here
The Lesparre / Saint-Laurent Médoc airport (LFDU) has a grass runway of 900x60 meters.
Geographical coordonates : 45 11′ 52 N 000 52′ 56 W (carte VAC LFDU)
The airport has runway ligthings that allow night flights , only for based aircrafts.
Please do not hesitate to contact us
We are available from Monday to Saterday from 09h00 to 18h00
At 07 69 96 81 29 or by email with the following contact form